Protecting your privacy
We are committed to providing you with peace of mind in protecting your privacy.
We are bound by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1998, which sets out a set of principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. In regards to compliance with the new Australia privacy legislation, your implicit acceptance of this disclaimer is assumed. You acknowledge that you will provide Floating Images from time to time with information about yourself and/ or other clients, of a personal nature (e.g. Personal Information). You consent to Floating Images using any Personal Information for the purposes of making and completing bookings and travel related arrangements on behalf of yourself and/ or other clients.
How we collect personal information
Floating Images collects information in several ways from different parts of our web site. Some personal information is Phenergan use in labor and delivery gathered from our online forms or emails you send us to either make an enquiry, booking or gift voucher purchase. During registration, Floating Images may request and collect the following personal information:
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Web site address
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
- Verify your identity;
- Provide you with the specific offer you requested;
- Assist you with our products and services;
- Provide or improve our service delivery;
- Provide updates or inform you of ways the products and services provided to you can be or have been improved;
- Research and develop our products and services;
- Improve our understanding of your business to provide you with better products and services;
When we disclose personal information
In order to deliver the products and services you require, we may disclose some of your personal information to organisations outside us. These organisations carry out our:
- Accommodation Packages;
- Meal Packages;
- Travel Arrangements & Transfers.
Your personal information is disclosed to these http://stallport.ru/bez-rubriki/flomax-cost-cvs/ organisations only in relation to us providing our products and services to you ai??i?? information may include your name, accommodation details and other travel requirements ai??i?? but not credit card information. We take reasonable steps to ensure these organisations are subject to obligations of confidentiality or privacy in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
We recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your address, telephone numbers and email addresses.