What does your dad want for Fathers’ Day? Did you just ask him? Did he just say nothing? If your dad, like mine, always says he doesn’t need anything, it time to take matters into your own hands and send him up, up and away.
Not for good of course!. With a Floating Images hot air balloon ride you can send Dad on a 3 to 4 hour adventure that takes him over picturesque South-East Queensland feeling lighter than air. You can even go with him or bring the whole family.
Floating Images balloon rides are fun for the whole family, even the nervous fliers. With their secure-feeling baskets, their heavy focus on safety for all their intrepid explorers, there will be nothing but excitement and adrenaline throughout this unique experience.
Give Dad some time out from the stress and send him floating up to 3000 feet over the heritage city of Ipswich, the Scenic Rim and Somerset countryside with the Great Dividing Range as a backdrop. Enjoy breathtaking views and some once-in-a-lifetime family time that he will remember for years to come. That beats a pair of socks he won’t wear, right?
After the hot air balloon ride, enjoy a hot-cooked breakfast at the Metro Hotel Ipswich as you compare notes on how much better this present was from last year’s. During breakfast your pilot will provide you all with a commemorative keepsake; a flight certificate and the chance to view fantastic images captured during the flight.
This year, give Dad the Fathers Day present he doesn’t even know he wants. The adventure he will remember long after he forgiven you for the of years past. Buy him a Floating Images hot air balloon flight gift voucher that he can use any time in the next 12 months including:
- Only a short 30mins drive West of Brisbane CBD
- Gentle and effortless as the balloon floats with the wind
- Passenger’s participation is optional with the inflation & deflation of balloon
- Unique every single time you fly we travel wherever the wind takes us
- Morning activities that finish with a restaurant breakfast so you can start your day feeling invigorated
- Boutique flights a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 people ensuring the pilot provides personal and professional service
- Safety Assured we don’t fly if the weather conditions are unsuitable or don’t meet our operational safety standards.
- Your pilot has over 26 years ballooning experience in 3 continents, including 16 years extensive local knowledge and history of this region.
- You are flying with the owner and chief pilot of the business ensuring professional service
- We are SE Qld first and only TQUAL accredited balloon company
- Exciting, Enjoyable, Awe Inspiring and most of all an unmatchable experience!